It doesn’t matter if our plan on a small gathering for your wedding or large elegant gala, getting married is a big deal! Special Moments Caribbean will guide you through the planning process to make the experience one you will enjoy and never feel stressed.
We will start the planning with your legalities. Here is the list of documents required to obtain your marriage license.
- Birth Certificates
- Decree Absolute for a previous divorce (if applicable)
- Death Certificate of a previous spouse (if applicable)
- Deed Poll for a legal name change (if applicable)
- If one of the parties is under the age of 18, evidence of parental consent is required in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a Notary Public
- Authenticated translations are required for any document which is not in English
Note: all documents must be originals or certified copies with raised seals.
Saint Lucia’s Certificate of Marriage is recognized in most countries throughout the world; however, French nationals, must register their marriage with the local embassy.